July 18, 2008
- MidCoast Life is the only lifestyle magazine devoted entirely to life in midcoast Maine. Your friends & neighbors will love to read it because it will contain everything they want to know about what there is to do in the midcoast.
- Midcoast Life has a Tab format making it nearly impossible for a reader to read a page and not see the ads on it.
- 20,000 copies are distributed each month.
- Part of our distribution is done as a supplement to the Portland Press Herald, midcoast Thursday edition, offering a superior demographic of readers with a college degree and above-average incomes.
- Midcoast Life can be found at the information centers in Kittery, Kennebunk and Yarmouth/Freeport.
- The balance of our distribution is done as a supplement to the Coastal Journal in over 300 of our own racks - an excellent compliment to the PPH supplement, ensuring a wide demographic readership.
- MidCoast Life’s per column inch rate is significantly lower than those in other magazines.
- We use a water-based ink that doesn’t pollute our environment and doesn’t get all over your hands.